Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Anthropologie Pretties


Pretty things.   Little luxuries.  While at Anthropologie with David and Katherine last weekend, I fell in love with their pretty kitchen ware.  Lovely glasses, bowls, teacups and plates.  And many other sweet pieces such as salt and pepper shakers, cute measuring bowls, and butter dishes.  This little set caught my eye.  Earthtone colors that I love.  The plate is not a saucer, but they looked so pretty like this….I should have had cookies on it for the photo.  Can’t you just see homemade chocolate chip cookies beside the cup of hot chocolate?   Or a slice of pound cake?  I have already used it several times.  It makes me happy…

Seeing it in my cabinet along with the two tiny bowls I also purchased, made me think about one day replacing the same old ivory dishes I have had forever and adding some color to my life.  

Add caption