Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Going to the Mountains!

We are making plans to go to the mountains soon! We are going to take advantage of Mike and Sherry’s offer and use their house in the West Virginia mountains for a weekend. Free lodging and at peak season! In the twenty (almost) years Randy and I have been married we have only taken two vacations. Both to Disneyworld. There have been a couple of weekend trips to Busch Gardens, one of those we drove along the Blue Ridge Parkway and stopped at the caverns. That’s it, except for day trips to Busch Gardens.

It will be a whirlwind trip over a weekend. We’ll have all day Saturday and Sunday morning. We aren’t watching any television while there but are taking board games and hot chocolate. Randy and the boys say it is just beautiful. The boys have been there a few times. Randy was just there last weekend helping Mike move some things back here for the winter. I am very happy to be going and that is saying something for me…….I am such a homebody. We are even going to take Bingley!

No comments: