Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Lights 2008

This video came to be to show my nephew all my Christmas decorations. I have eighteen trees. Ranging from a little six inch with no lights to our floor to ceiling live tree. Most of my trees are between one and three feet. This year I have a darling twelve inch live tree Randy bought from the Boy Scouts. The video is a little dark....I took it early in the morning, thinking the light would be best then. When I saw how dark it was....well....I just didn't retake the video. I think you can get an idea. I love to decorate for Christmas. I love the lights and all magic. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

i loooooove our decorations and i love you too.

Aunt Tonnye said...

Beautiful, Rachel -- love the music behind and the Christmas tour -- makes me feel like I'm there with you right now. Your home is one of the warmest and most welcoming I've ever had the pleasure of visiting --- especially at Christmas! Love you!