Saturday, December 3, 2011
All through the house....
are twinkling Christmas lights and treasures new and old. I love Christmas decorations. I don't know when my love of this tradition began. I have few memories of decorating as a child. I know Mama did for I remember trees, greenery, and certain decorations. Some of those decorations lost forever in our house fire. I still look for them occassionaly on ebay. But I think my decorating just grew with me over the years. I have seventeen trees. Most of them are little...two feet and under. All are artificial save our huge live tree. And I don't have a 'flair' for decorating. I love lights, Santa, and reindeer. I love the homemade ornaments my children have made. Most of them were made during the elementary school years, but Katherine has continued to create beautiful ornaments that will one day be heirlooms. Here is a little collage of our Christmas decorations. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment